The Bioscope presents Bioscope Global Film Festival in China which is going to be held on 22nd & 23rd November 2019 in Guangzhou, China.
The Bioscope Brand was born as The Bioscope Global Film Festival (BGFF) in year 2014. It has been working continuously since then to create a “Film Oriented Platform to create a Global Arena for different genres of Film”.
From the Year 2014-2018, we have worked on following themes:- A tribute to Indian Regional & International Cinema, Women & Child Empowerment, Promoting 22 Indian Regional Languages and their Cinemas on a single platform.
Our main objectives towards initiating this platform are:
To Encourage new film makers and to bring hidden talent into the limelight.
To Provide a platform to the new talent in film making, singing, composing and to
felicitate the legends of Indian and International Cinema.
To enhance our Global Film culture and to enhance the regional interest in the
Synopsis of the Event:-
2 Unforgettable days
Continuous Celebrities Foot Fall
Live Music Concert – RANG (Bharat Ke Rang, Cheen Ke Sang)
Here is a list of different Categories Awarded under:- (as selected by our Festival Jury Panel)
1. Bioscope Best Film
2. Bioscope Best Director
3. Bioscope Best Actor
4. Bioscope Best Actress
5. Bioscope Best Story
6. Bioscope Best Screenplay
7. Bioscope Best Cinematography
8. Bioscope Best Music Director
9. Bioscope Best Child Artist
10. Bioscope Best Actor Negative Role
11. Bioscope Best Actor Comedy
Submit Your Film Here :
Term and Conditions
1. Duration of Short films is up to 40 mins.
2. Duration of Feature Film is above 60 mins.
3. There is no time limit for Documentaries.
4. Movies can be submitted Online/Offline
Online – Email, Website, Filmfreeway
Offline – In DVD format on our registered address –
(The Bioscope, A1/15 ,Abhay Khand -1, Behind – St Francis School,
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, 201014)
5. Short Movies/Documentaries/Feature Films can be of any genre any language
(regional as well as International languages).
6. All types of Films & Documentaries must having ENGLISH subtitle.
7. Entries are open for registration from 8th August 2019 to 3rd November 2019.
8. Decision of Jury Panel will be final.